Thursday, June 25, 2009

quantities II

this one won't be as good as my first post of this sort, but that's okay i guess...

i've lived in the valley for 6 months

i missed only 1 day of school this semester (thanks cam and rob Knotts was super fun)

i got straight A's this semester (and E,E for those of you who know what E's are)

i went to the beach 0 times while here

i met HUNDREDS of new people

i was the only girl in my english class

i canned 6 bottles of jam (nectar berries from the back yard)

i bought 4 new pairs of jeans while here

i'm taking MORE than 100 lbs. of junk back to AZ

i've driven 1 time in the last 6 months

i've watched more hours of television this semester than i probably have in my whole life combined

i've used 1 toothbrush this whole time

i turn 18 in exactly 60 days

i met 2 people from holland (my 2nd cousin once removed, and his girlfriend)

i land in tucson in about 18 hours

i can think of 0 more things to write

but i really had a blast this last 6 months...so many people have touched my life, and i don't know how i could ever thank them enough. my heart will never be the same thanks to the west hills ward. and i learned SO much about the world and people and culture and everything at school. it just has been a very positive thing for me. but i'm now excited to press forward and apply everything i learn....

1 comments:

Heather K said...

I like these posts of yours. I can't believe you're almost 18!!!! I bet you're home now and hopefully relaxing and feeling at home.

Post a Comment