Sunday, June 21, 2009

closing time

well uh, i'm moving home in 5 days. crazy huh? but my new thought about that, is who says that that's home? i mean i'll be going home to my family, but still i've met so many amazing people here, that have become a part of my "home." never before in my life had i been even away from st. david without at least a sibling there as a crutch, and since i've been here, i've learned so much about people, and how amazing they really are.
so leaving is going to be rough. not that leaving st. david wasn't, but that all felt very temporary, and i felt like leaving there was finding a new me, and it was exciting and scary all at the same time. now it's like i've found the me that i'd set out for, but a peice of that will be left here. i hated who i was in st. david, and i love who i am here, so how can i take all the good and move it to the setting of the bad? i mean i am going to hang with a different crowd.
mostly i'm just venting my thoughts here, so sorry. but leaving here is definately worse than leave AZ was

2 comments:

Vanessa Hatch said...

Hey I totally know how you feel. I mean I moved away and had no sisters or anything in my friends circle and all. It was awesome. I learned so much about myself. I havent moved back to arizona but I know how you feel about where home is. I actually had a conversation with one of my friends about this the other day. Like how weird it is when you go home to visit your parents but you dont feel like it is home anymore. Call me sometime we havent talked in a while! Love ya

Heather K said...

It is also called growing up and independence and it feels good. Hopefully you can enjoy your last year at school with a little less responsibility before college. Enjoy Prom etc. It will be really hard for you to leave......good luck!

Post a Comment