Monday, April 20, 2009

Stress Mess...

holy talito burrito!!! my life is spaztic. i pretty much had an emotional/ mental breakdown today. it's okay though. i have a feeling that it will be the first of many. school isn't working out the way i want it to, and as it turns out, for me to be able to graduate early, i have to start now and go to school from 3:30-5:30 mon-thurs to get my senior english out of the way before fall. yea and that owuldn't be bad, but the school that i would be doing that at is in "mission hills" which is like a half hour or so from here. so it gives me an excuse to get a car, but between gas and insurance, that's like all my savings. it's a little bit of a predicament (sp?) . anyways... i'll explain more later, but i need to go shower and go to bed. oh as for prom shoes....this is last year....

2 comments:

Alison said...

From what I could hear of it, the song... the last one was good! I had the volume low, but... It didn't really sound like a rap at all. Haha. Um. Lemme see... OH. Blog, uh. I'm sorry. Dx California isn't all that bad. ^_^

Heather K said...

Hang in there....things will work out the way they should if you just be patient and pray. Grandpa is an angel with all the driving he does. He sure loves you. Grandma does too and we are all a bit jealous of how much you are getting to know them. Can't wait to come have a fun few days with you. The count down is on!!! Call me sometime. LOVE YOU!

Post a Comment