Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SPRING!!!

grama and grampa got their sprinklers redone recently, we've been very busy since early this spring replanting things that had been taken out for the sprinklers...here's a few pictures of some of the things that i've put in, plus a few of my favorite plants in the yard....


these orange african daisy's are my FAVORITE (when they're open of course)

this is an old wheel barrow that has more african daisy's in it.
i just LOVE them!!!


these are some petunias under the big front window that i planted a few weeks ago
i try to talk to them every couple days to encourage them to grow...




these are the pansies that i planted really early in the spring (Feb)
they're finally getting big and filling in



more pansies....




now this is the latest attraction...
the last few days we've all been working hard at putting in this little bridge and stream



here's the full veiw...
anyways...it's not finished, as you can tell from the empty stacked pots on the side, but in the next few days or weeks we'll get the rest of that in. i really love the spring. it's so happy. california's fertile ground sure beats boring old arizona's bland rocks ;)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dad read about all of your flower planting. I remember planting many of those same types of flowers many years ago. I am sure that you are making Grandma's day to help her yard to look so beautiful.
Dad...

Anonymous said...

Hey Elise, This is Dallin:)
I was looking at camilles blog a while ago and i saw your link, and thought i would check it out. I am so glad I did. I love to read you posts. Youre insights on life are so clear and true. It really provides a pick me up for me. Hang in there Elise, you are an amazing young woman, and i admire you so much for your courage and commitment to the gospel. I like your garden:)Your cuz Dallin

Post a Comment