Monday, May 25, 2009

weekend!




it's not my fault i get bored. i have a feeling now that i have camille's old digital camera there will be many more random videos!!!!

i went to the city walk at universal studios this weekend with some of the girls from my seminary class and it was super fun. here's some pic plus some random ones i took of myself. i know i get camera happy but whateves...



this is my cancer patient pic. it looks like i have no hair!!!!

i didn't wanna rotate these ones...and you can see my forhead wrinkles that my dad makes fun of



forhead wrinkles again. well sixhead wrinkles is what stinky ross would've called them


this was a barbie store taht i thought was awesome!!!

this is jen not wanting a picture. she's one of the greatest people i've met here

freak candy store called "it's sugar"

this is julie with katie behind her. katie is jen's little sister...julie is in our seminary class too

and this.... this is me with the halo guy...it's true love!

4 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

your video was SO funny! it's funny cuz we joked about it when we visited. hehehe! and, the background music to your blog makes the video even funnier! BORED MUCH? :) love you! come visit us!!

Alison said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Dude, I love it. 'Specially the video. ;)

Heather K said...

He he now you should try to stick your legs up for about 5 seconds before you flip completely over. You would be so buff if you did that 3 times a day. Lifting your whole body up. Hope grandma is doing better. Sounds like a fun day with friends in Hollywood! LOVE YA!

camille said...

I think you should hold your self up-side-down like that and then to pull-ups! Now that would be challening!

Post a Comment