Wednesday, March 11, 2009

blood


so i did end up giving blood yesterday. grama said that we actually should take pictures because i've been so excited about it. so we did.
so i didn't quite meet the weight requirement, but my lisence says i'm 112 and so that's what i told them and they were fine. well apparently i didn't have enough water in me even i had intentionally taken a water bottle with me to school and stuff. well it took me 17 minutes to get a pint of blood out of me and it takes less than 10 minutes on average so i took extra long. the lady made me stay on the table an extra 5 minutes after that and then made sure that i drank lots of water after that. so i was 30 minutes late for mutual, but we were doing self defense anyways so i couldn't really participate. and i got out of running 7 laps today in PE. i walked 4 and the teacher said that that was okay.
as for the rest of life it's still the same as it has been. i've been really tired this week though. i had never been through a time change in my life, and so i think this whole daylight savings thing threw me off a little bit. it's okay though i'll get over being tired. maybe it will put me a really good mood for this weekend and seeing everyone from st. david. i'm so excited to see nat again and rachael and kylee and april and everyone else in the choir that i love to death. but that also means that i'll get to see mr. matthew and at first i was like this could be a little awkward because about 3 weeks ago he told me he was still in love with me and i was like well uh news flash, i'm no longer the elise that you're in love with. sorry??? i didnt tell him that of course, and i was
a little worried, but then i found out that a week after he begged me to keep writing him and then hung up on me when i told him no, he asked my best friend to be his girlfriend. then i don't think that daph knew that i knew and we talked on the phone and i was kind of offended that she didn't get the guts to tell me. that's okay though because i'd rather not hear about matt's love life
i love daphne to death and don't want this weirdness to come between us. i don't have feelings for him like that anymore, i mean it's just weird that the boy who had asked me to marry him is now making out with a girl who had just promised me that she was setting her eye on the temple with me. it just scares me, but they each make their own decisions as i have made my own. it just makes me sad. i wish every girl had the opportunity to perminently remove themselves from the situation and look on their choices from the outside and realize how idiotic high school boy friends are. anyways, if matt comes i'll probably stick with nat and rachael and kylee, if he doesn't come then i'll hang out with daphne and love her to death and not mention matt. anyways... i've gotta go dip more pretzels to bring them all friday!

1 comments:

Heather K said...

Way to make it giving blood without passing out. Good luck with the boy drama. Hopefully it will be a good pick you up and happy day to see everyone from SD!

Post a Comment