Friday, February 20, 2009

how can i get through a year of spanish, how can i not look dumb in track, how can I gain 20 pounds by friday, how can i make my voice not cRAck??

there's so much going on. i should have started doing this like the minute i got here and then it would be easier to explain things now. i feel so stressed, but then absolutely no stress at all. i also feel so independent, but then so reliant on my grandparents. then i feel nervous and afraid yet totally confident. i don't really know anyone at school or anything, but it's like i've been totally okay with it. i know that it will get more frusterating with time though. it's been two weeks and so i expected that by now i would be comfortable at school. i feel like i've gotten really into the swing of things, but then it's like i feel so different from people that i don't want to open up and be myself at school because i believe mostly opposite of what everyone around me believes. i'm very comfortable at seminary and even more so at church in my ward. its weird cuz that should be visa versa because i see the seminary class every day and the girls in my ward only twice a week, but things are how they are and i like it like that.
i had this really weird kid follow me at school today. he's got a twin and is asia and is prolly like six foot, but really awkward still and is nerdy, but not like smart nerdy, like fantasy book, dragon nerdy. he was telling me a joke that i wasn't really paying attention to when the bell rang and he started following me and then when i didn't laugh at his joke i thought he would leave me alone. then he followed me into the E-hall (where my locker is) and i was tempted to not go to my locker so he wouldn't know where it was, but i thought i could slip away from him and get to it. well it didn't work. he just stood and continued jokes while i put my books back in my locker. then i intentionally went through another hallway to get to the street rather than going straight to the parking lot, and he followed me through that hall too, and then i realized that his brother had been in class with us, but that he wasn't with us and then i realized that he was like actually following me. then i remembered that he made sure i was in his history group, and i accidentally informed him i was also in his science class which is like a one in a billion chance. well when he was out of dumb jokes that i was intentionally not laughing at (about para- and quadra- palegics) he started talking about magic tricks. MAGIC TRICKS!!!!!!! i was like oh my heavens, what am i going to do. then when we got to the street i made sure that i wasn't going the direction he was and he was "ok. bye. see you monday!" i was like oh crap. so i'm going to have to deal with him on monday now and he knows where my locker is now. yea if u have any advice, anyone, let me know! okay well i'm tired so goodnight!

4 comments:

camille said...

Haha what a wierd guy... maybe he is a cool..fantasy lover..yeah not likely. Well whatever you do don't play ultimate frisbee with him and his friends, me and stef did that once... it's a freak fest!

Anonymous said...

hey elise wats up. well my advice is if he keeps following you, straight up tell him that you think he is weird, scary, and you want him to stop. Tell him your not tryin to be a jerk, you just aren't his type. well i hope life is great for you. i dont really know how you are or anything but i want you to know that i still care about you, strictly as a person though dont worry. if you ever need help or advice i try to give good stuff. bye
josh

Heather K said...

I think the Joneses attract nerds. But some of them are worth the time to listen too. I guess just be nice but don't try to lead him on at all which is sometimes very tricky! GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous said...

Maybe he is funny like Knut. HaHaHa...you should watch Labyrinth, then you would have something to talk about. Or, even better...maybe he is superman! I sure am glad I don't have to face all those freaks everday. From the tiny bit of people that I saw I would never want to go there. I am sooo sad I missed Edward :( But... in my head Edward is white, not a mehican with facial hair. HAHA! Thanks for all of the fun we had this week. Sorry I didn't wake up for seminary that first day. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!!! Oh crap... I forgot to get that recipe for chicken noddle soup. :( yum.
--NatoFato

Post a Comment