Wednesday, February 18, 2009

California


holy moly! i'm not sure i really believe i'm here. everyone once in a while i step back and am like "WOE BETSY" it's really strange. The other day at school i courageously took my eyes off the sidewalk and looked at the environment i was in and it was a little too much. I swore to try again later, before i looked back at the sidewalk. I'm happy though. Happier than i've been in a year and a half. Crazy huh? i never thought that at the loneliest point in my life i'd feel less lonely than i was at home surrounded by my friends. it's been real eye opening. i've never felt so --on the outside?-- in my life. it's like i'm looking down on my life, and my past and analyzing the things i've done and the things i'm doing, and life all of a sudden makes sense again. i am blown away by how blind i've really really been. well...welcome to my blog!

2 comments:

Heather K said...

Yeah you started a blog or a journal with pictures for your CALI adventure! I'm excited to read about it! WE LOVE YOU!

camille said...

Hang in there... you are doing what is right. You've got guts thats for sure. I can see the changes and that you are figuring out who YOU are. I love you tons and hope you get more comfortable and have really good experiences up in cali!

Post a Comment